Vince Bailey is an acknowledged legal expert in the field of estate planning.
Vince has presented numerous papers on estate planning and tax law topics at conferences held for accountants, financial planners and lawyers.
He has extensive expertise in property, tax, company and trusts law which is invaluable when applied to business succession and estate planning matters.
Vince's background as a commercial property lawyer, managing partner and founding partner in private law firms in Cairns, Darwin and Brisbane over 35 years results in Vince having a unique approach to estate planning:
- A lawyer who understands what really matters to clients.
- A lawyer who delivers sound practical solutions which work in the real world.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Bachelor of Laws.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
- Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Chartered Tax Advisor.
- Fellow of the Tax Institute.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.
- 35 years in private practice.
- Founding partner of Miller Harris Lawyers.
- Managing partner of Miller Harris Lawyers & Cridlands.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia.